- Internal plate pockets for soft armour panels (NIJ Level 0101.06 – IIIA).
- Material of soft armour panel: Twaron para-aramid or UHMWPE.
- Soft armour panels are sealed inside a waterproof case.
- Internal plate pockets for hard armour plates (NIJ Level 0101.06 – III+).
- Hard armour plate pockets accommodate 10” x 12” or 10” x 14” plates.
- MOLLE webbing throughout the vest.
- Outer cover is made from polyester and polyamide fabrics of our own production.
Front and Back Protection
Protection Area: 40 dm2
Weight: 6.8 kg
NIJ Level: IIIA – III+
- Fastening and adjustment in the shoulders by buckles made from impact resistant plastic. Shoulder area has damping pads for greater comfort during wearing.
- Side adjustment.
- Adjustment at the waist by elastic belt.
- Continuous ventilation of body heat is implemented by 3D mesh fabric on the inner surface of the bulletproof vest.
- Eyelets for quick water and moisture removal.
- Supplemented with pouches for six M16F1/M653/M4 magazines and four M14 magazines.
- “Man down” drag handle for quick evacuation.
- Transport bag.