Designed for Coast security, Marines and Navy.
Provides a greater comfort in water due to its buoyance features.
- Internal plate pockets for soft armour panels (NIJ Level IIA – IIIA).
- Material of soft armour panel: UHMWPE.
- Soft armour panels are sealed inside a waterproof case together with buoyancy element.
- Waterproof case is made from neoprene.
- Outer cover is made from polyamide fabrics with waterproof polyurethane coating of our own production.
- External plate pockets for hard armour plates (NIJ Level III – IV). (Photo)
- Hard armour plate pockets accommodate 10” x 12” plates.
Front, Back and Collar Protection
Protection Area: 52.7 dm2
Weight: 4.9 kg
- Eyelets for quick water removal. (Photo)
- Shoulder adjustment. (Photo)
- Adjustment by size at the waist. (Photo)
- Additional side protection can be added optionally.
- Collar is secured on the back and additionally fastened by buckles on the front. It has pocket for soft armour panels and buoyancy elements. (Photo)
- Continuous ventilation of body heat and rapid evaporation of sweat and moisture is implemented by volumetric damping stripes. (Photo)
- “Man down” drag handle for quick evacuation. (Photo)